1. Open one of the edge files from the edge sub folder.
2. Open the photo file you want the edge to be applied to.
3. Activate the photo window and choose Arithmetic from the Image | Misc menu.
4. In the Arithmetic dialog make sure Image 1 is set to the photo and Image 2 is set to the edge image.
5. Select Multiply mode from the Operation combo box. But you can also experiment with the other Operation modes. The final result can be seen in the preview box on the right side.
6. Press Ok to finally apply the edge to the photo.
7. Save the photo and close the edge image window.
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2009 by Harald Heim