1. Open the photo file you want the edge to be applied to.
2. Open one of the edge files from the edge sub folder.
3. Choose Scale from the Size sub menu of the Picture menu.
4. In the Dimension frame of Scale dialog enter the pixel size of the photo to adapt the edge to the size of the photo. Make sure that the Keep Proportions checkbox is deactivated.
5. Adapt the color depth of the edge to the color depth of the photo by using the Colors sub menu of the Picture menu. E.g. if the photo has 16 million colors, use "Change to 16.7 Mill. Colors (32bit)" from that menu.
6. Select the whole edge by holding down the Option key and pressing the A key and copy the edge to the clipboard by holding down the Option key and pressing the C key.
7. Switch to the photo window and hold down the Option key and press the V key to paste the edge on top of the photo. You may need to center the edge by dragging it.
8. Click at the bottom of the toolbox where "Copy" is written by default. From the appearing menu select "Bic".
9. Press the Esc key to melt the images.
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2009 by Harald Heim